PVC Waterproof And Mildewproof Tape
PVC material is one of the largest plastic products in the world. It is cheap and widely used. The polyvinyl chloride resin is white or light yellow powder. Different additives can be added according to different purposes, and polyvinyl chloride plastic can exhibit different physical properties and mechanical properties. An appropriate amount of plasticizer is added to the polyvinyl chloride resin to prepare a PVC waterproof rubber strip (scientific name: modified rubber).
Kitchen Waterproof Pvc Mold-proof Tape
White Pvc Waterproof Tape
22mm, 38mm, 40mm.
White pvc waterproof tape, gray, beige, brown, pink, blue, green (color conventional width is 38mm), pattern printing and translucent pattern printing.
2.8 meters, 3.2 meters, 5 meters (large quantity can be customized).
Excellent acrylic back glue.
plastic bag packaging.
PVC/Acrylic back glue.
kitchen waterproof pvc mold-proof tape, bathroom, shower room, corner line, toilet side, sink side.
1. Use the utility knife to completely remove the original sealed silicone.
2. Use organic solvents (thinners) such as rubber water, gasoline, etc. to remove surface residues.
3. Wait until the surface is completely dry.
4. the indoor temperature range is best around 25 degrees Celsius, if the temperature is too low, you can use a hair dryer to heat the adhesive, and then paste.
5. Remove the plastic film on the back adhesive surface, fold the pvc waterproof sealing tape into 90 degrees, and paste it on the bathtub and wall surface.
6. When pasting at a 90-degree turn, cut the butt side into a 45-degree interface.
7. After compaction, wait for 8 hours to 10 hours.