PE Butyl Sealant Waterproof And Mildewproof Tape
Polyethylene (PE) is a thermoplastic resin obtained by polymerizing ethylene. Industrially, copolymers of ethylene and a small amount of an α-olefin are also included. Polyethylene is odorless, non-toxic, feels like wax, has excellent low temperature resistance (minimum use temperature can reach -100~-70 °C), good chemical stability, and can resist most acid and alkali corrosion (not resistant to oxidation) Nature of acid). It is insoluble in common solvents at room temperature, has low water absorption and excellent electrical insulation. Polyethylene can be blow molded, extruded, and injection molded.
Waterproof And Mildewproof Tape
waterproof sealing tape
Width: 22mm, 38mm, 60mm.
Length: 3.35 meters, 5 meters (large quantity can be customized).
Adhesive: It is made of excellent butyl sealant. It can be durable and has good adhesive sealing under high and bottom temperature and humidity.
Packing: plastic packaging.
Material: PE, butyl rubber (adding bacterial inhibitor to the material, it will not produce mildew, non-toxic, odorless, environmentally friendly, and environmental protection requirements.)
Application: kitchen sink waterproof tape, kitchen waterproof tape，bathroom, shower room, corner line, toilet side.
1. Use the utility knife to completely remove the original sealed silicone.
2. Use organic solvents (thinners) such as rubber water, gasoline, etc. to remove surface residues.
3. Wait until the surface is completely dry.
4. The indoor temperature range is best around 25 degrees Celsius, if the temperature is too low, you can use a hair dryer to heat the adhesive, and then paste.
5. Remove the plastic film on the back adhesive surface, fold the PE waterproof sealing tape into 90 degrees, and paste it on the bathtub and wall surface.
6. When pasting at a 90-degree turn, cut the butt side into a 45-degree interface.
7. After compaction, wait for 8 hours to 10 hours.